- Structural design of a variety of building types including industrial, office and retail, educational, religious, medical, and multi-family projects.
- The structures are designed using a variety of material including structural steel, concrete, wood, light gauge steel, and masonry.
- Evaluations and assessments of existing structures to determine load capacities, provide repair details, etc.
- Construction administration services including shop drawing review, site observations, corrective details required during construction.
- Foundation and wall bracing design and documentation for new residential buildings and additions.
- Framing design (full or partial) for new residences or additions/remodel work.
- Structural assessments of existing foundations and framing conditions.
- Building Information Modeling using the latest version of Revit Structure.
- Structural analysis using 3-dimensional finite element analysis software.